Followers

Thursday 29 April 2010

Chapter 2 - Fury and Miracle and Sabsy, Oh my!

Chapter 2: Fury and Miracle and Sabsy, oh my!



Nice way to welcome back your audience Zeus.
"Hey, I'm sure the ladies love to see a guy with a healthy appetite."
Er, yeh. On the toilet. In his boxers. Sure thing Zeus.
"Well I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for m-"
MY EARS. MY EARS. They buuuuurn.



But anyway, sorry about that horrific exp-
"Oi!"
-erience for you viewers. Luckily Zeus' carpool arrived. Thank chocolate.
"Mm chocolate."
I think you need to stay away from it buddy, perhaps your new wife will help you.
"New wife?"
Yep! Today is the day you hunt down your prey..I mean find your soulmate
"Oh splendid. I'm sure the laaaadies will be queuing up for me."
Yeh...wouldn't bet on that.



So while Zeus was at his job in the Medical Career -snigger- I decided to roam around town. See who I could find.
"Shoo."
Needless to say I wasn't very welcome by some simselves. And whats this I hear about you and some townie hmmmm polkadots?
"I have, um, no idea as to what you mean. Now go away evil devil."
Cheers.



Oh, oh? What's this Fury! Drinking, in the morning? Tut tut.
"It's diet coke."
Sure it is. Why's it green?
"Lime cordial."
But you just said it was diet co-
"No I didn't."
Did.
"Didn't!"
Diddiddid! (wow I'm mature arguing with a simself)
"Ha, I win!"



So, for some reason Zeus randomly knows Jaybird, something to do with work collegues. But funnily enough, what did I find.
A certain simself slacking off!
"Shush, I am deciding my next move against SimCrazy."
You're miles away from his table...
"We use mind techniques. It's called muffin power."
...simselves confuse me.



What happened here? Do I sense a bit of tension between Sabsy and Haiden?
"I hate you."
"I hate you more."
"I can turn furthest away from you."
"Nuhuh! My head is like the exorcist!"



"Singing in the show-er. Hey what!"
Oh oops. Wrong picture.
"Get away from my goolies!"
-runs away in horror-



Ahem, but anyway. After Zeus had spruced himself up a bit, I made him invite every female sim he knew over.
"So did not! I wanted them here!"
Make yourself seem desperate why don't you.
"Well I'm a lonely male, looking for my one true soulmate. I'm a bit of a lazy bum but I enjoy cuddles and walks in park..."
What is this? A dating advert? Shut up and say hi to Fury.
"Hi Fury, my creator made me say hi."

"Why hallo there, did you know I make good beef? And that if I used your belly, I could make good steak."
Fury no cannibalism! Seriously.
"Ohh, you could make me steak anytime baby."
Oh my...



Whatchu doing Miracle?
"Chatting to SimCrazy."
Oooo. Miracle and Crazy sitting in a tree!
"Oh quiet, we're just chatting because we live in the same house."
Oh yeh, forgot about that. But shouldn't you be canoodling Zeus?
"No."
Oh, right. Okay then. o.O



And for some reason, Sabsy turned up after I'd invited people over. Land crasher Sabsy!
"Hush."
Tuh. But it seems after I tried to make Zeus flirt with her, she was having none of it.
"Oh but Sabsy, your hair is like a ball of string."
"What the hell fool!"
"But Sabsy...!"
"Get out of my way, I want out of here."




I made Zeus flirt with both Miracle and Fury. In the end I agreed with him that whoever accepted would become his target. However they both did. Pfft.
"Probably because of my manly good looks."
I'm not even going to comment.



However, for some reason Miracle shouted spouting off at Fury I was mega confused.
"Mmm, her hair is like a lollipop."
Focus Zeus!
"And I refuse to stand here any longer, we are through Zeus!"

Yes...apparently Miracle already had a crush on Zeus. Oh dear. But how this works is beyond me since she flirted after Fury...oh well!



After Zeus' disastrous day at work previously, I made him quit since he really wasn't compatible.
"Yippee! I can make my wife work!"
Oh nice.
"What can I say, I'm family orientated and want to learn every single recipe."
Man confused I feel.
"That was harsh."
Sorry.
"Thank you."



So while Fury was at work and Miracle didn't even want to come over (pah!). I made Zeus go visit some households. Chat up the locals.
"Your hand is so smooth Sarah, what lotion do you use?"
"Well, I use a lotion called Rockin' The Muffin Motion. It's base is that of muffin powder!"
"Mmm it smells chocolicious!"
Yeh Clay, I feel the same.



"Oh Sarah, your eyes sparkle like the sea and burn with desire. Have me!"
"Perlease, get away from me. We have ten relationship points. I don't think so buddy!"
Haha, rejected Zeus!
"I want to go home and cry."
Again? Sheesh!



So while Zeus made a quick exit I came across this dude.
"Hi."
Who the frig are you?
"I'm Rarven."
Weird name much.
"That's not what roflmaoxsarah, polka dots and mcrashlee were saying to me last night."
Ah yes, this man has apparently been 'spotted' with these three simselves. Gosh girls. Move on, this guy is junk!
"I resent that!"
Pah, Don Lothario wannabe!



Zeri.
"Bitten."
We meet again young skywalker.
"What the hell, seriously? Is that the cheesiest line you can come up with or what?"
But, but.
"No buts, now step march. Shoo. I'm trying to get home."



And this is where I found Zeus. Aww my sweet little founder. I'm getting quite attached to you.
"Lies."
Nah.
"I want egg."
Sorry you can't cook that yet.
"I want my egg!!!"
What are you, a chicken?
"Cluck cluck creator. Cluck cluck."
Did you just wink at me?



Finally, Zeus' prime victim was in. Now, doesn't that look like a man in love.
"Yeh, I got a vibrating bed. Come on over, we could test it."
That's ma boy! I mean ew, that's gross. And a lie, you have no vibrating bed!
"Who said it'd be the bed that vibrates?"
Oh my god ew, let me stop you right there.
Bad thoughts, bad thoughts.



"Fury my love!"
"Whoa there boy, we're only associates."
"Why you be looking at my package then?"
"I'm not, there's a spider between your legs."
-cue screaming and running off screen, while Bitten laughs with popcorn-



"Oh my god what have I done!"
-cackle- Oh yes, Fury has agreed to spend the night! As 'friends' of course. Cough cough.



Bless, acting like a married couple already!
"Married? What? Didn't quite hear, too involved in this book. Apparently hippo's can fly."
I didn't say anything.



Finally, after spamming the romantic actions all night. Because someone kept making the 'irresistible' disappear by wanting to chat...
"What? Like I can't learn to actually know Zeus' traits?"
No, you can't.
"Pfft."
...anyway, finally Zeus landed a leap in the arms and we were ready for the biggy. Seems Zeus is ready for it too.



Awhh how sweet!
"Mmmph, Zuss, ywor rose is 'n my chek!"
"Ohhhh Fury."
Ahh, match made in heaven.



First she was afraid, she was petrified. Yeh, Fury you'll get over it. I did.
"Ohh, it's so big!"
"I know baby, I know."
Yack.



Zeus then promptly passed out. With his eyes wide open.
"I am not amused, I didn't eat that much garlic."
Funnily enough, Fury left a tad bit disgruntled and I allowed Zeus to go to bed and get all snazzy for his date later.



Whoa there boy!
"Eager beaver."
"Oh but look dear how this ring shines upon your finger!"
"Ohh, it is purdy. I approve."
I'm actually amazed. I accidentally clicked propose marriage and she accepted right away. Desperate Fury?

She's too busy making out right now. Please leave a message after the beep.



Anyway, while they were...doing whatever. I built them a house. Since Fury moved in with $5,000. Which is pretty good. Fury demanded red though, Zeus had no objection. I think he was too preoccupied.



And with this I shall leave you.
"Oh Zeus!"
"Oh Fury!"
I'm scared.

1 comment:

  1. hey great chpter i have only started reading i read chp 1 last night but didnt comment because it was like 1am >.> i am going to read the rest of this is great :D

    ReplyDelete