Followers

Thursday 29 April 2010

Chapter 4 - Parties, Plans and Big Suprises!



This a baby. Baby say goo.
"Gaa!"
Agreed. Babies poop, eat and sleep. You shall not be seeing much of this child until its grown slightly.
"Hey!"
Don't give me that Fury, it's a baby. It can't hear me.
"Well, techni-"
Nananana! -puts fingers in ears-
"Real mature Bitten."
That's creator to you.
"Nope."



"Fury how I have missed you."
"We were asleep. Lying next to each other."
"Shush, how's about we whisperwhisper."

*cue giggles*



Any reason you're in your underwear again Fury? nudgenudge
"Shove off. And why am I fixing this random dude's TV?"
Well, this random dude's TV (SimCrazy) will earn you cash. Which you are in dyer dyer need of.
"Why?"
Oh, no reason...



"How do I use this thing?"
You press the buttons for numbers. And hey presto, someone talks!
"Whoa really? They should make these devices worldwide so everyone can use them!"
-face palm- Zeus just be quiet and phone those simselves. I mean, phone...ugh...argh.
"Problem?"
No, I just give up.
"On?"
No idea.
"Great plan."
Cheers.



The waiting begins.
"What we waiting for?"
Ohhh nothing.
"I'm curious?"
Well you should know since you just used the phone.
"But I got distracted by Fury walking past in her underwear."



"Hi dude."
What the fudge?
"Hey man."
Who the hell is he?
"I'm a guest."
I don't remember you being invited!
"I'm the partner of one of the simselves."
Oh realllyyyy? Who?
"I can't remember."
D'oh.



Alert. Alert. Horde of simselves heading this way. Alert. Destroy!
"Mean."
"Harsh."
"Bog off with that camera in my face."



"This party stinks."
You haven't even got inside yet.
"I can smell simselves from out here. I'm sniffling already. Where's my allergy tablets."
Well done on bringing food by the way.
"Well, i'm not stupid."



Small house + Lots of simselves = Trouble.
And apparently lots of staring.
"BOO!"
"ARGH."



Oi! What are you guys doing! This is a party, get on your feet and rock that body...er bodies?
"Stop quoting Justin Timberlake."
"Yeh you just suck. Leave us alone."



Where on earth are you sticking your hands SimCrazy?!?
"Well, I decided to stick my left hand in, my left hand out. In out in out. I shake it all about."
You do the hokey cokey?
"What's the hokey cokey?"
>_>



"Sigh."
What's wrong Fury?
"I think Jaybird is trying to steal my uber gorgeous husband from me."
-silence-
"And he's performing to her every whim!"
First things first, shes his boss and second, gorgeous, really?
"Yes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
Are you blind?
"Mean."
So I've heard.



"I detect baby. Sarah detects male spawn."
Sarah! Stay away from the baby!
"Detect, detect."
Eeee, Fury run!



"Pahaha. Look at Clay!"
?? What's so funny.
"Pahaha! Him standing there, hilarious!"
..they've lost it. The simselves have lost it.



"I am not amused."
By?
"Your comments on simselves."
Oh there there firey.
"Firey?"
Ohh maybe firebug?
"Fu-"
Now now! Keep it clean.
"Fudgetacky."
Good simself Is that your fist I see clenching there?



The next day after a rocking party.
"You cheated and made Fury have the Professional Host reward thingy."
Shuuuuush!
"Yes ma'am."
Anyway, this is Zeus' second attempt at the medical career. Since he now has some logic points.
"I are getting smarter!"
Yes dear.



"Must keep cleaning. Must keep cleaning. Cleaning, cleaning, cleaning. Lalalalala!"
I'm glad you like the chores.
"I'm a neurotic sim. I like things all holy and wise."
Riiight.



"mumblemumbleyehhthatsoundsgoodmumblemumble!"
"Yehh 7pm."
No! NO FURY NOT ANOTHER PARTY!
"Yup! Bring all twelve of yourselves."
I hate you.
"Love you too!" *skips off*
Why I oughta grumblegrumble.



Sigh. I'm just leaving you lot to it.
*cheers echo around the room*



Or not. Dolphinz? O.o;
"Must. have. blood."
Why...why are your eyes red? And, that's your formal wear?
"BLAAAD."
Oh good god. I'd watch out Ruby.
"Nah, I'd keep her as my pet."
>_>
"Hot women."
Great input there Zeus.
"Must keep eyes averted by naughty areas in order to stay loyal to wife."



Poor Apollo. The only people paying attention to his birthday are his parents.
"Hand hand hand, evil hand!"
Yeh, I'm not impressed either Fury.
"Thanks. Are you watching carefully?"
Yup, let's whirl that bugga- I mean baby!



"Apwollo want wancakes."
Whoa, you look evil.
"Nwo, i'm grumpy and want wancakes."
Ahh I see. Wait a second...i'm having a conversation with a toddler. Not good.
Ahem. Anyway, makeover anyone?
"Psst weator. Why is that woman's body hanging out?"



Who the hell are you, and what have you done with the ugly gene?
"Hwe hwe."
Awwww =']



The party ended 4 hours ago and every sim inside the house is asleep.
"Whoa that party was good."
"Amazing."
"The standing was epic."
"Did anyone get cake? Sabsy I saw you have two slices!"
Go home!!



Mornin'.
"This cake taste funny."
It's from last night.
"Ahh."
Hormones getting ya?
"Must be."
"I'll eat it honey if you don't want it."
Or maybe its just your gorgeous husband rubbing off on you.



You look quite chirpy considering you're going to work.
"Promotion, promotion, promotion!"
How would you know?
"Cause I iz psychic blood."
Never. Ever. Say that again. Seriously.



Ahem, so while Zeus was working (le gasp) I decided a mummy and son's day out was in order.
"Up Appy up!



"Mama!"
Squeeee. I actually adore this child. But sadly his nose will probably burst when he grows up. Pahaha.



Now some of your may be thinking, does Zeus have any time for his child at all? And the answer is no. In actual fact, this is the first time Zeus willingly free willed to go interact with his child.
Shame on you Zeus!
"And this is a xylophone Apollo! Zyla..."
I'm glad the teaching career isn't available Zeus.



"UGHHHHHHHHHH."
Problems with the pancake?
"I wanna make pancake, hungry! Butbut childbirth in way!"
Ahhh...

-crickets chirp-

...CHILDBIRTH? Jiminy Crickets! Zeus would be at work wouldn't he. Tuh.



And with one final puff.
"PUFF."
And one final ahh.
"AAHHHHHHHHHH."
I said ahh.
"ARGHHHH."
The brave and evil Hades was born.


...does anyone else have the uncertain feeling that he knows he's being watched?

1 comment: